Trust & Corporate
Contract Trust Administrator - Maternity Cover - 10 Months
Trusts, companies and foundations are the principal vehicles of offshore planning and structuring. Moore Stephens offers corporate trustee services and trust administration support. Companies can be formed in Jersey or in many other jurisdictions around the world through the Moore Stephens International network.
To work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive administration services to our international client base.
- Under the supervision of Senior Administrators, undertake day to day administration of a balanced portfolio of Companies, Trusts and Foundations as well as the maintenance of accounting records and minutes;
- Liaise with clients and intermediaries;
- Conduct annual and interim file reviews;
- Compile working papers for the preparation of financial accounts;
- Assist in client billing and debt collection;
- Provide management information including cash statements.
Technical / Professional / Qualifications / Requirements
- ICSA or STEP Certificate completed
- A minimum of three years trust experience
Client: Client focus, driven to deliver a quality service, spots opportunities for development of client delivery and service.
Firm: Has a commercial outlook, ability to work within a regulatory and risk environment, follows procedures, innovative approach to work, spots procedural weaknesses and identifies areas for efficiencies, aptitude for learning, can evidence learning in action.