Trust & Corporate
Data Quality Advisor
Working as part of the Data Quality Management team to ensure data integrity and completeness of data post migration to Microgen (5Series). The role will support all departments within the Moore Stephens office Jersey as part of a team based in the Trust & Corporate business
- Supported by the Data Quality Management Technical Project Lead to implement processes that meet the defined business needs and objectives to ensure credible data integrity and reporting
- Identify and develop process improvement opportunities
- Identify, report and correct discrepancies in data and ensure quality of data input by the business, pre-authorisation
- Develop and apply system knowledge to optimize team and business performance
Technical / Professional / Qualifications / Requirements
- An ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accurate
- A robust understanding of CDD and its role in AML/CFT compliance
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal clients
- Problem solving aptitude focused on solutions and delivery
- A strong desire to improve and share technical knowledge
Client: Strong client focus, driven to deliver a quality service, spots opportunities for development of delivery and service, sets standards.
Company: Has a commercial outlook, follows procedures, innovative approach to work, spots procedural weaknesses and identifies areas for efficiencies, manages regulations and risk, proactive escalation of self-identified risk areas, demonstrable active learning and evidence of shared learning.
People: Collaborative, team player, strong communication and influencing skills, shares knowledge and experience.