Fund Administrator - Jersey
To provide services for corporate and individual clients administering mainly real estate and private equity fund structures.
- Day to day administration of various types of entities (such as unit trusts, Limited Partnerships and companies) within the fund services department;
- Assist with organising, maintaining and filing of all fund documentation within the Fund Services team;
- Maintaining registers of members, registers of directors and investor files;
- Preparation of board packs, attendance at board and client meetings, and the preparation of minutes for such meetings;
- Distributing shareholder statements, investment manager reports, interim and year-end financial reports;
- Assisting with the preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports for clients to provide management information within agreed deadlines;
- Liaising with clients, property managers, legal advisors and other third-party service providers;
- Ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering procedures;
- Reporting of fund transactions to fund accountants;
- Preparing payment instructions accurately for approved invoices, FX transactions, investments, distributions and any other ad hoc payments;
- Assisting with the ongoing review of administrative processes and procedures.
Technical / Professional / Qualifications / Requirements
- Graduate (2:1 Minimum Entry Level) or School Leaver (Minimum of 3 ‘A’ levels at Grade B or above) plus:
- ICSA certificate completed; or
- Basic level qualification relevant to function
Client: Client focus, proactivity with clients, delivers a client focused quality service, spots opportunities for development of client delivery and service.
Firm: Has a commercial outlook, follows procedures, innovative approach to work, spots procedural weaknesses and identifies areas for efficiencies, manages regulations and risk, proactive escalation of self-identified risk areas, demonstrable aptitude for learning and willingness to develop others.
People: Collaborative, team player, strong communication skills, actively shares knowledge and experience.