The role holder will be a key member of the Human Resources team which provides a broad range of HR services to the Moore Stephens Offshore Group. The role holder will be expected to cover a wide range of generalist activities and work closely with the HR Manager to deliver quality support and people relevant solutions.
· Responsible for the delivery of all HR administration including production of employment contracts, management of all joiner, leaver and promotion processes and all ad hoc employee correspondence that is required;
· Coordinate performance management processes, including the probationary review process and annual appraisal process;
· Responsible for the production and development of business relevant HR metrics, including highlighting trends and providing other analysis, as required;
· Responsible for ensuring the effective use of any HR system and all policies and procedures; and
· Responsible for the ongoing review, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
Employee Benefits and Reward
· Responsible for the administration of all employee benefits, including pension, health cover, dental cover, insurance policies and staff discount schemes;
· Responsible for the processing of payroll for the Jersey and Guernsey offices;
· Management of all statutory returns required in Jersey and Guernsey in respect of Social Security and Income Tax; and
· Responsibility for the regular benchmarking of internal salary structures against external market rates.
Training and Development
· Working with business stakeholders to identify appropriate training and development solutions which may include professional training and CPD;
· Coordinate the set up and administration of HR in house training events;
· Support the HR Manager to deliver the training and development agenda for the Company. This will include personal development planning to develop a high performance culture and reporting on activity; and
· Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of training and development activities on a regular basis which will include working with the mentor group.
· Provide first line support to all employees for all HR related queries;
· Responsible for the provision of initial advice in relation to all employee relations matters, including potential disciplinary, capability and grievance matters;
· Provide feedback to the HR Manager on employee engagement on an ongoing basis, using formal and informal methods; and
Provide support to the HR Manager on all people projects.
Technical / Professional / Qualifications / Requirements
· Experience in a generalist HR role at advisory level;
· Professional integrity to work with both confidential and sensitive matters;
· Evidence of Continuous Professional Development; and
Level 5 Intermediate CIPD Qualification completed
Client: Strong client focus, driven to deliver a quality service, spots opportunities for development of client delivery and service, sets standards.
Company: Has a commercial outlook, follows procedures, innovative approach to work, spots procedural weaknesses and identifies areas for efficiencies, manages regulations and risk, proactive escalation of self-identified risk areas, demonstrable active learning..
People: Collaborative, team player, strong communication skills, shares knowledge and experience. Strong personal organisation skills.