Senior Fund Administrator
Provide services for corporate and individual clients administering mainly real estate and private equity fund structures.
· day to day administration of various types of entities (such as unit trusts, Limited Partnerships and companies) within the fund services department;
· organising, maintaining and filing of fund documentation;
· maintaining registers of members, registers of directors and investor files;
· preparation of board packs, attendance at board and client meetings, and the preparation of minutes for such meetings;
· distributing shareholder statements, investment manager reports, interim and year-end financial reports;
· preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports for clients to provide management information within agreed deadlines;
· liaising with clients and other third-party service providers;
· ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering procedures;
· reporting of fund transactions to fund accountants;
· supervising junior administration staff and delegating and overseeing tasks;
assisting with the ongoing review of administrative processes and procedures.
Technical / Professional / Qualifications / Requirements
· 3 – 5 years experience gained within a Fund Administration business
Have completed or currently studying towards ICSA Diploma
Client: Client focus, proactivity with clients, delivers a client focused quality service, spots opportunities for development of client delivery and service.
Firm: Has a commercial outlook, follows procedures, innovative approach to work, spots procedural weaknesses and identifies areas for efficiencies, manages regulations and risk, proactive escalation of self-identified risk areas, demonstrable aptitude for learning and willingness to develop others.
People: Collaborative, team player, strong communication skills, actively shares knowledge and experience.