Trust & Corporate
Senior Trust Administrator - Jersey & Guernsey
Working as part of a growing and dynamic team to provide comprehensive trust and corporate administration services to our international client base.
- Direct responsibility for a balanced portfolio of trusts and companies, including day to day administration, maintenance of accounting records and minuting
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries and attending client meetings both in Jersey and overseas
- Conducting annual reviews to meet with regulatory requirements
- Reviewing bookkeeping records and preparing accounts files to allow the preparation of year-end accounts, comprising of balance sheet and income and expenditure account
- Responsibility for client billing and debt collection
- Providing management information including cash
Technical / Professional / Qualifications / Requirements
- ICSA or STEP Diploma completed
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
Client: Strong client focus, driven to deliver a quality service, spots opportunities for development of client delivery and service, sets standards.
Firm: Has a commercial outlook, follows procedures, innovative approach to work, spots procedural weaknesses and identifies areas for efficiencies, manages regulations and risk, proactive escalation of self-identified risk areas, demonstrable active learning, evidence of shared learning.
People: Collaborative, team player, strong communication skills, shares knowledge and experience. Some management responsibility skills and experience.