Trust & Corporate
To work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive administration services to our international client base.
- Under the supervision of Senior Administrators, undertake day to day administration of a balanced portfolio of Companies, Trusts and Foundations as well as the maintenance of accounting records and minutes;
- Liaise with clients and intermediaries;
- Conduct annual and interim file reviews;
- Compile working papers for the preparation of financial accounts;
- Assist in client billing and debt collection;
- Provide management information including cash statements.
Technical / Professional / Qualifications / Requirements
- ICSA or STEP Certificate completed.
- Willingness to undertake ICSA or STEP Diploma
Client: Client focus, driven to deliver a quality service, spots opportunities for development of client delivery and service.
Firm: Has a commercial outlook, ability to work within a regulatory and risk environment, follows procedures, innovative approach to work, spots procedural weaknesses and identifies areas for efficiencies, aptitude for learning, can evidence learning in action.
People: Collaborative, team player, strong communication skills, shares knowledge and experience.