Trust & Corporate
To provide accurate and efficient client bookkeeping services to trial balance
- Maintenance of full bookkeeping records for companies, trusts, foundations and such other entities for which MSJ provides services to include bank accounts, investment portfolios and inter entity transactions;
- Reconcile bookkept ledgers to bank statements, investment reports and other relevant source material;
- Ensure that capital and income items are accurately recorded;
- Preparation of accounting checklists;
- Liaise with administrators and accounts team in order to expedite the timely preparation of accounts.
Technical / Professional / Qualifications / Requirements
- BPP or Onestudy Bookkeeping course, or similar through experience.
- Experience with Microgen Five Series (although not essential).
Client: Client focus; Driven to deliver a quality service.
Firm: Has a commercial outlook; Follows procedures; Has an innovative approach to work; Spots opportunities; Has a demonstrable aptitude for learning; Can evidence learning in action.
People: Collaborative; Team Player; Strong communication skills; Shares knowledge and experience.